Herbs for the Protection of the Kidneys
KidneyShield Herbal Tonic contains the best herbs in the world (Europe, China, India, Africa, North and South America) to herb protect the kidneys, improve its function, and benefit the whole of the Renal System (kidneys, ureters, bladder and urethra). No stone is left unturned! This tonic has herbs to help protect against infections of the kidneys, inflammation in the different parts of the renal system and to clear any build up of debris, sand and stones. For specific actions see Herbactive’s other renal tonics, see below.
This is a herbal tonic which contains a number of herbs that are protective to the kidney, also herbs to cleanse and flush the tubules and the bladder, also herb to strengthen the natural function of the kidneys (renal function). The action of KidneyShield is to improve the overall cellular level of the whole kidney system and to resist infection, and any sinister diseases.
Stevia: It is also considered safer for those prone to kidney stones to avoid sugar. Sugar has been found to be directly related to the development of kidney stones in men. To do this safely and healthily I recommend you start using Stevia and remove sugar from your household so you are not tempted back into using it again. Order your Stevia from Herbactive, see below. I also recommend the ABC Daily Herbal NutriPowder for complete nutritional back-up to your system.
StoneLess Kidney Tonic
Strengthen the kidney and bladder and whole renal system and prevent kidney stones and bladder gravel for renal health
• for those who have a family history of kidney infections or bladder stones
• for those who have been diagnosed with kidney disease
• those with regular or frequent bladder discomfort, cystitis, urethritis (for infections use CystitisLess Tonic)
Replace all your sugar with Stevia:
In a study by Food and Chemical Toxicology (1997): compared to the group that ate sugar, the study group that took Stevia “the females had a decreased incidence of breast tumors, while the males displayed a lesser incidence of kidney damage”.
Prevent an operation on your bladder or kidneys take KidneyShield long-term.
We also have a specific herbal medicine as a KidneyShield Tonic which can be taken to help restore the right function and protection of the kidneys; the tonic can be taken as a general health promoting medicine for your kidney (renal) system.
The Kidney Flush using Fresh Herbs from the Countryside
If you want to really flush the kidneys and bladder system for a day, it’d be best to take highish doses of natural diuretics along with higher doses of the StoneLess Kidney Tonic 2tsp 4x/day on the day.
1. Take the StoneLess Kidneys Tonic for 14 days at a dose of 5ml 4x/day. You will need 300ml. Buy here Also take a teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda in warm water each day. This is a little known wonder remedy for the kidneys and bladder. It is now recommended in whispers by Renal Specialists and Surgeons. Google it to see for yourself.
2. Then on the Saturday (or any day that’s convenient) your renal system will be ready to do the flush.
3. Fresh natural diuretics can be collected the day before and kept sealed in the fridge. Here is a selection: dandelion leaves, couch grass root, burdock leaf, horse-radish leaf, silver birch leaf, borage leaf, heather flowers, broom tops, wild carrot tops, horsetail, cleavers, parsley, plantain leaf (you can also use dry herbs of course). Get a range of these (2-3 handfuls in total).
4. On the morning of your flush, take your fresh herbs and chop them up well.
5. Put them in a pan of 3L water and bring to the boil slowly with the lid on; allow to simmer at least 30 mins and let cool.
6. Strain and drink small amounts instead of any other drinks throughout the day. Whenever you urinate drink another glass.
7. Finish the 3L by the end of the day if you can.
This will give the kidneys a good safe natural flush.
Let me know how you get on.
Follow this by taking KidneyShield on a low dose for at least a month.