The herbal tonic to help dissolve and remove kidney stones is called StoneLess (Kidneys) Tonic. This tonic has specific herbs to attack and dissolve stones in the kidneys safely. It depends on the type of calcification that has occurred and the length of time the stones, or gravel or sand have been in the kidneys or bladder as to how long it will take to clear them. Some are resistant, others respond quite quickly. You will normally be aware how the treatment is going by your symptoms, viz. if your symptoms improve the stones are shrinking, if not it will take a longer time and may require increasing the dose of the herbal medicine. If you are prone to stones it is advisable to stay on the tonic long term and at a low ‘top-up’ dose. The dose to start with is 5ml 4 times daily in a little water on an empty stomach for 1-2 months (555ml size will last one month at this dose). After this period, you may reduce the dose to 2 tsp twice daily for a further 4 months (300ml will last one month at this dose). Then go for a medical scan for an assessment of your progress; if the symptoms have improved noticeably you may consider a scan unnecessary.
Stevia: It is also considered safer for those with kidney stones to avoid sugar. Sugar has been found to be directly related to the development of kidney stones in men. To do this safely and healthily I recommend you start using Stevia and remove sugar from your household so you are not tempted back into using it again. I also recommend the ABC Daily Herbal NutriPowder for complete nutritional back-up to your system
Just had to contact you to say a big thank you for your Stoneless Tonic.
I feel so much better my discomfort has almost gone, so I presume that this kidney
stone is well on its way.
I was (I have to admit) a bit sceptical about herbal medicine, but now I am converted. I would not hesitate to come to you again.
Thank you once again, Philip Nightingale.
“I have been using your stoneless tonic and I hardly have any kidney discomfort at all now.
Thank you. “
Strengthen the kidney and bladder and whole renal system by clearing kidney stones and bladder gravel for renal health
• for those who have a family history of kidney or bladder stones
• for those who have been diagnosed with kidney stones
• for those who have poor urinary flow and pains (to help water flow use WaterMore Tonic)
• those with bladder discomfort, cystitis, urethritis (for this it is best to take our CystitisLess Tonic)
Replace all your sugar with Stevia:
In a study by Food and Chemical Toxicology (1997): compared to the group that ate sugar, the study group that took Stevia “the females had a decreased incidence of breast tumors, while the males displayed a lesser incidence of kidney damage”.
Prevent an operation on your bladder or kidneys to remove kidney stones or bladder stones
We also have a specific herbal medicine as a KidneyShield Tonic which can be taken to help restore the right function and protection of the kidneys; the tonic can be taken as a general health promoting medicine for your kidney (renal) system.
Dear Alan, Many thanks for the Stoneless tonic, it has eased my discomfort quickly. Alison. Portsmouth.
The Kidney Flush
If you want to really flush the kidneys and bladder system for a day, it’d be best to take highish doses of natural diuretics along with higher doses of the StoneLess Kidney Tonic 2tsp 4x/day on the day.
1. Take the StoneLess Herbal Tonic for 14 days at a dose of 5ml 4x/day.
2. Then on the Saturday (or any day that’s convenient) your renal system will be ready to do the flush.
3. Fresh natural diuretics can be collected the day before and kept sealed in the fridge. Here is a selection: dandelion leaves, couch grass root, burdock leaf, horse-radish leaf, silver birch leaf, borage leaf, heather flowers, broom tops, wild carrot tops, horsetail, cleavers, parsley, plantain leaf (you can also use dry herbs of course). Get a range of these (2-3 handfuls in total).
4. On the morning of your flush, take your fresh herbs and chop them up well.
5. Put them in a pan of 3L water and bring to the boil slowly with the lid on; allow to simmer at least 30 mins and let cool.
6. Strain and drink small amounts instead of any other drinks throughout the day. Whenever you urinate drink another glass.
7. Finish the 3L by the end of the day if you can.
This will give the kidneys a good safe natural flush.
Let me know how you get on.
This is a herbal tonic which contains a number of herbs that are protective to the kidney, also herbs to cleanse and flush the tubules and the bladder, also herb to strengthen the natural function of the kidneys (renal function). The action of KidneyShield is to improve the overall cellular level of the whole kidney system and to resist infection, and any sinister diseases. See prices for sizes and costs.